Welcome to Vision College Of Medical Sciences & Health Technology
We train 21st century skilled medical professionals.
Vision College is an accredited, private fast growing community health institution established in 2009 to develop and improve public health services in Nigeria and beyond through the pursuit of excellence in manpower training, research and effective service delivery.
Vision College maintains high academic standards in structures, facilities, tools and equipments needed for effective in manpower development.
The College of Medical Sciences and Health Technology, Chokoneze, Ezinihitte Mbaise LGA, Imo State is the dream of a wise traditional Ruler, late HRM; Eze (Dr) J. C. Ogu from Umunama in Ezinihitte L.G.A. From all indications, this dream has come true. The College no doubt has commenced academic pursuit since September, 2015.
Vision College is situated in Chokoneze Ezinihitte LGA, Mbaise, Imo State, Nigeria. Learn More
To be a credible and reputable higher institution of learning for training of middle-level healthcare providers.
Effective delivery of excellent training and research services with advanced technologies for first-rate health care providers leveraging on high quality resources.
* Inspiring Learning. * Broadening Perspectives. * Pursuing Excellence. * Responding to community needs. * Achieving Goals. * Transforming Lives. * Celebrating Achievement.
Before applying, please visit the Admissions Requirements page to be sure you met the requirements. Please keep in mind that you are required to make a non-refundable ₦1000 application processing fee payment to complete the application form.
1. Environmental Health Technology – 4 Years + 1 yrs Internship
2. Environmental Health Technician Course- 3 yrs
3. Environmental Health Assistant Course- 2 yrs
4. Community Health Extension Workers Course (CHEW) – 3 yrs
5. Junior Community Health Extension Workers Course (JCHEW) – 2 yrs
6. Medical Laboratory Technician Course – 3 years